Financing options are available with both secured and unsecured loan programs. If you would like to get more information or see if you qualify please call us at (800) 407 1789.
Construction loan types
– One-Time-Close Construction Loans
– Two-Time-Close Construction Loans
In order to get approved for a construction loan, there are a few requirements:
– Plans and blueprints of the project
– Contractors plans, insurance, and other required certificates
– Schedule of payment
– Contract signed by both the contractor and home owner
– Property details
The list above is not a complete list and additional requirements may be asked.
Additional loan types:
– Secured loan
– Unsecured loan (up to $20,000)
– Home energy loan program